Sat, Dec 02|
Winter Clothes Swap
In in collaboration with Joanna from Slow and Circular and The Local Folk, we are running Seasonal Clothes Swaps which aim to encourage our community to support the circular clothing economy and step away from the endless production cycles of fast fashion.
Time & Location
Dec 02, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Wellington, 2nd Floor, Bell Tower, Tonedale Mill, Wellington TA21 0AW, UK
About the event
- RSVP here and then head over to see the venue and learn more about how it all works here
- Come along to the event with your unwanted garments and drop them off at The Local Folk between 12.30pm – 1.30pm.
- Pay your £3 entry fee (all goes to hosting future community events at The Local Folk), and exchange your garments for a swap card. For each item of clothing you bring, you’ll get a stamp on your swap card. Please note that you can only begin taking and trying on swap items after the swap is officially declared open at 2pm.
- If you have spare stamps at the end, you can bring them along to the next swap.
- Enjoy a coffee in Brazier Coffee Roasters Cafe (not included in ticket)
- Swap runs from 2 - 3pm.
- At the end of the swap, everything left will be saved for future swaps or upcycled at one of the Slow and Circular workshops.